Pretty much to the same degree bros love bars - bros hate clubs. I regret to inform everyone that I have actually been to one. Please feel free to write comments about how I have lost all bro-cred, I deserve it, but let me explain. It was part of a bachelor party, and for some reason the bachelor wanted to hit one up in DC. It was miserable. We got bottle service and a VIP section, which was pretty amazing seeing as how it was just a fucking couch and a bottle of Grey Goose and it only cost $50 a person for 15 people, but hey the Red Bull and Cranberry juice was free. Honestly, who the fuck would ever like to go to clubs? Everyone there thinks that they are better than you, but unlike with bros, they really aren't. Also, who the fuck would ever want to go somewhere with a dress code. Sure some guy rolled up in a new suit and and fucking BMW luxury SUV, but you know what - he lives in his mother's basement. Here are some ground rules:
- If you have ever worn a blazer out at night - you are not a bro.
- If you have ever talked about how nice a place is because "it's just a lounge and you can chill on a bottle all night" - you are not a bro.
- If you have ever gone out "just to dance" - you are not a bro.
- If you have ever paid $50 for a cover, but then dropped $20 to the bouncer so you can get VIP access, which does not include free alcohol - you are not a bro.
- If you have ever had a trance/house mix cd - you are not a bro.
- If you have ever gone someplace because a rapper/basketball player was there, even though you know full well you will never see him and just want to tell people you were there - you are not a bro.
Bottom Line: Bros fucking hate clubs.