Obviously, every bro loves to lift. This is a fucking staple in their life and gym time is basically the equivalent of church. Sure bros like to look good for the ladies, but the real reason bros work out is so that they can talk about it to other bros. Much like girls will buy 100 pairs of shoes just so other girls see how stylish they are, bros want to be able to explain to other bros just how jacked they are. It just doesn’t get much better for a bro than finding out they bench more than any bro at the party. Other popular topics include:
- How many reps of each exercise you complete.
- How long you work out for.
- How jacked the guys you work out with are.
- How the dumbbells at the gym are not nearly heavy enough.
- How much of an absolute joke the Nautilus machine is.
- What brand of protein you take and how often you take it.
- How Under Armor is the greatest invention of the past 20 years.
- How you are tight with the trainers and they give you training tips for free.
- How the people who don’t lift as much as you don’t deserve to work out at your gym…or live.
- The number of chicks at your gym that you could totally bang.
- How you both wish you were at the gym right now.
As you can see, conversations about lifting are pretty sweet. Knowing how to handle this type of situation will let you accomplish the ultimate goal – impressing your bros.